WILD NETTLE APOTHECARY
WILD WOMAN FACE BUTTER
A new + improved formula! This is RICH - which is why its called a FACE BUTTER. You only need a small amount - this jar will last a WHILE! I love it under my eyes, face, hands, feet, and elbows.
Best for dry/combination/mature skin - though I have combo/acne prone skin and can use this cream with no issues.
WHATS IN THE JAR//
Herbal infusion of
- marshmallow root - protection - repairs skin - moisture barrier
- chamomile - reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals
- comfrey leaf - moisturizes + tones
- calendula - healing - antiseptic and antimicrobial
- burdock root - anti-inflammatory and actibacterial - wonderful at helping to resolve skin issues like acne, psoriasis and eczema
- st. john's wort - helps to heal, smooth, and firm skin
- red clover blossoms - boosts circulation and helps to clear up skin conditions
- lavender - anti-inflammatory - helps to remove redness, blotchy patches and acne scars
- chamomile flowers- a powerhouse of antioxidants - helps to heal skin, fade spots and fight breakouts
- Rosehips Oil- full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines
- Sweet Almond Oil- high in vitamins A + E- keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth and soft
- Hemp Butter - Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids - natural UV protection
- Shea Butter - high in Vitamin A - great for blemishes, wrinkles, moisturizing
- Jojoba Oil- rich in important vitamins and minerals, including vitamins E and B-complex - deeply moisturizing
- Grapeseed Oil- high in antioxidants - tightens skin, helps diminish dark circles around the eyes, moisturizes, reduce scars, restores collagen and fights aging
- Aloe - antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Calendula extract - nourishing - promotes fast healing and regeneration of the skin
- Carrot Seed Oil - moisturizing vitamin E and protective vitamin C - anti aging - natural spf of 38-40 (should not replace sun screen - just added protection)
Full size: 2 ounce glass jar
herbal infusion of marshmallow, chamomile, comfrey, calendula, st. john's wort, burdock root, chamomile, lavender buds, red clover blossoms, aloe vera leaf juice, rosehips oil, grapeseed oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, raw shea butter, hemp seed butter, calendula extract, cocoa butter, macadamia nut oil, vitamin e, extract, sunflower oil, stearic acid (emulsifier), neem oil, carrot seed oil, essential oils of lavender, cedarwood and tangerine, natural preservatives of (leucidal - derived from radishes fermented with kimchii bacteria), rosemary extract and grapefruit seed extract
My products are all made in small batches by me - I only use organic and local ingredients as much as possible. Most herbs used in my products are wild crafted or grown right here on our homestead. If I cant harvest them myself then they come from fair trade, organic sources. I do not use any fragrance oils in my products - just pure essential oils and honest ingredients.
SHIPPING// With the exception of tinctures, elixirs, soaps and seasonal products - everything is MADE TO ORDER. I am a mama of 4 kids so sometimes it can take me up to 2 weeks to ship your package. I am always striving to find a balance between home and work life. If you need an order rushed then I will be happy to assist you - just shoot me a message to let me know. If not then I sincerely appreciate your patience. I ship flat rate regional rate. If you need another shipping method feel free to contact me.
This is an all-natural product!! For best results, store in a cool, dark place and use within six months of purchase. Make sure to leave the product tightly capped between uses and use only clean, dry fingers or a clean implement to apply it to your skin, as adding dirt or water to any natural product could introduce bacteria into the product.
Descriptions and information are for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or illness. All pregnant women and those with medical conditions should consult a doctor before using anything new.